There are a lot of controversies, or confusion surrounding CBD (cannabidiol) and hemp about them being the same or different. Many people do not know, that although hemp and CBD are gotten from the same plant, they are different. They’re gotten from the same plant but from different parts of that same plant. Hemp is gotten from hemp seed oil and does not contain either CBD or THC while CBD is gotten from hemp flowers and may contain either CBD or THC or both. However, in this article, we would be discussing Delta 8 Hemp Gummies, and we would be looking into its health benefits also and some others.
Since the difference between hemp and CBD has been carefully explained, we shall discuss hemp.
Hemp, also known as industrial plant, is a class of Cannabis sativa plant that is grown mainly for industrial or medicinal use. It is one of the fastest-growing plants on earth, aside from bamboo. The hemp seed is the major part of the plant where the hemp used in the manufacture of delta 8 and some others are gotten. The hemp seed oil has been found to contain vitamin c, calcium, omega-3 fatty acids, gamma linoleic acid, arginine, magnesium, and vitamin B; many of which are essential to the body in health maintenance. The seed also contains a significant amount of iron, about 20% which helps in the prevention of anaemia and iron deficiency.
It is because of all there minerals it contains that it has the following health benefits when ingested.
- Improves cardiovascular health which is possible because of the amino acid arginine present. Intake of foods with high levels of arginine would help lower the risk of heart disease.
- Reduces seizures in some epileptic patients. Hemp oil has been found to help lower the frequency of seizures in some rare types of epilepsy in children, especially those resistant to treatments.
- The use of hemp seed oil can also reduce inflammation, which sometimes contributes to a variety of heart diseases, diabetes, cancer and even asthma. The omega-3-6-9 found in hemp has been found to have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Gives its users healthy skin which is sure to the presence of the good polyunsaturated fats present in the oil which helps to improve the symptoms of atopic dermatitis or eczema, acne and some other skin problems.
The possible side effects, many have been found to have is skin irritation, which can be curbed by using a small amount of oil, and also gastrointestinal issues, like diarrhoea.
Why is delta 8 hemp gummies more preferably?
Aside from the fact that they are becoming more noticeable to people due to their benefits and user experience, it reacts with the body’s endocannabinoid system, in charge of balancing well-being (homeostasis) which allows it to have various benefits.
- The gummies are beneficial because
- They come in different flavours
- They are easy to dose
- They are fast-acting
- They are not as strong as THC, just about half strong but give the same benefits.
- They also reduce the physical discomfort.
- Improves mental wellness and sleep
However, you must notify your healthcare provider before consuming it for any complaints you may have